Description: As a result of a needs assessment survey sent to all consumers in our CIL service area, CRI established an Expansion Program to provide additional services those consumers in our CIL area. These services include:
- Accessibility – Building ramps or other home modification and equipment.
- Interpreting – Scheduling an interpreter for meetings.
- Wraparound (Erie County only) – Additional attendant care for those that are terminally ill.
- Homemaker – Household assistance with cleaning for those that do not qualify for the attendant care program, live alone or with someone that is physically unable to assist.
- Housing/Moving – Assistance with moving expenses or first months rent.
- Special Medical Supplies – Emergency supply kit with such items as Depends™, wound dressing materials, catheters and more.
- Legal (Erie County only) – Offered for initial legal counsel regarding landlord disputes, divorce, child custody issues and credit problems.
- Hardship/Emergency – Emergency situations that do not fall into any other categories already addressed.
Funding for this program is limited and individuals may apply for a particular service through their Service Coordinator/Case Manager. Individuals are served on a priority needs basis and the Executive Director has final approval.
Counties Offered: Clarion, Crawford, Erie, Forest, Venango and Warren.
Are You Ready for a Helping Hand?
If you are ready to have a helping hand but are unsure of where to begin, our Care Reps can help you build a program that works for you and your unique needs. To schedule a teleconference or in-person consultation, please call or complete the form.