Community Resource Careers & Personal Care Aide Jobs in PA | Join Our Team!
For over 30 years, Community Resources for Independence has proudly served individuals with disabilities. We excel in preserving and restoring these individuals’ independence, and we are searching for those who want to do the same by joining our team. We are not owned by an investment bank focused on shareholder dividends; we are a nonprofit organization whose primary focus is on exceptional care and client independence.
Not all jobs provide their employees with the opportunity to make a difference. As a part of the CRI family, you will be working to improve the quality of life of individuals with disabilities. Your positive impact on clients will assure you of the importance of your work. Our organization will continue to find success only by hiring individuals like you looking for a challenging and meaningful career. When the work matters, employees thrive.
Amazingly, our clients are not the only ones to benefit from CRI; our employees do, too! By offering part-time and full-time opportunities with benefits (including mileage reimbursement), we ensure that our employees have everything they need to be successful, not only in their jobs but also in their futures. We value communication, training, and staff recognition. We appreciate you and your contributions to our team and our clients.
Benefits for Personal Care Aides & Direct Care Workers in Pa.
- Paid initial and ongoing training in the classroom and online to help you help your clients the best that you can.
- Coaching and mentoring including in-home introductions and training with your client to set you up for success.
- Multiple career paths and specialized training through professional development opportunities to help you grow with us and in your career.
- Supervisors, schedulers, and trainers who are there to support you.
- A schedule that matches your needs with the needs of the client.
- Competitive pay, insurance, paid time off, and retirement benefits for full-time and part-time direct care workers.
- Opportunities for recognition and rewards, along with the space to provide your input for improvement and growth.
- Personal protective equipment.
CRI Also Offers:
- Direct Deposit
- Overtime Compensation
- Shift Differential
- Reimbursement of Mileage
- Bonuses (including Sign-On)
CRI is Urgently Hiring Now!
Fill out a quick application below to start on a new career path today.
CRI is an Equal Opportunity Employment Organization
Community Resources for Independence, Inc. is an equal opportunity organization that has procedures in place to ensure equal access and fair treatment to all individuals. CRI complies with all applicable civil rights laws. Programs and personnel issues are administered without regard to disability, race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, or any other non-job-related criteria prohibited by public policy.